What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When using the contact and reservation forms on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details in regards to your reservation.
When you check out we provide you with a paper invoice/receipt for all charges during your stay. The invoice may contain your name, email address, mailing address and phone number. This data is not processed in any other way and it is not used in any third party transaction. The data is stored for the minimum period as required currently by UK law and is then destroyed.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site or service provider to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to your reservation.
- Send you details of special offers and discount s when staying with us.
We agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails:
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We comply fully with the EU's GDPR in force as of May 2018.
You may use our contact form to:
- request a copy of all your personal data held on our systems
- request that we delete all your personal data held on our systems*
- request an amendment or correction to your personal data held on our systems
In Writing to LARK HILL • HADSPEN • SOMERSET • BA7 7LX
By Phone 01963 351 429
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org